Alerts are tools that allow you to monitor market movements. These alerts help you to be notified immediately when the price of a particular asset reaches a certain level. This allows you to react in time without having to constantly monitor the market.
You can create an alert with the ALT + A hotkey combination or manually by right-clicking. The easiest way to create an alert is to click on the alert icon in the top menu bar.
Here you can choose what the alert condition should be (You can also see our indicators here! By selecting them you can set them for individual functions (TMPRO) and for all functions of the indicator (TM SIgnal). For the signal you can define within the indicator what you want to be notified (alert) about. See the picture below.
Within the TradeMaster Signal indicator, you can customize the content of the alert and what you want to be notified about in the “alerts and custom messages” category. By default, all alert types are enabled and use the default alert message that we have set up, which is fully suitable for automation (3commas, finandy etc..). You can easily change this if you wish.
Why are alerts useful?
- Time saving: alerts help you to follow price changes without constantly monitoring the market.
- Accuracy: the system sends an immediate alert when the price reaches a given value, minimising errors due to delays.
- Flexibility: alerts can be used on any device, giving you a wide range of tools.
Tips for using alerts:
- Set alerts to relevant technical levels, such as support and resistance levels.
- Use alerts for your trading strategy: when price creates an entry or exit level, you can be notified immediately.
- Don’t be afraid to set more alerts: often the market moves quickly and it may be necessary to set another alert once a certain level is exceeded.
- Make sure your alerts are accurate: check regularly that you have set your alerts correctly so that you don’t miss important market movements.
Alerts are a great way to stay up to date with market movements and react appropriately.